It is about ten in the morning here in sunny Orlando and I have yet to go to bed. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining at all. In fact, I’m so excited I could sing.

Last night I settled down to bed at 12:00 A.M. as I always do, right after two back-to-back episodes of Seinfeld. (Yes…I know I’m a dork :0)) Normally, I fall asleep right afterwards and don’t rise until its time to get my son up for school. Instead, I found myself up at 2:00 A.M. writing in the notebook I keep on my bedside table. When I realized that I had almost three hand-written pages of a new story and, propelled by the grumblings of a very cranky husband, I got up and went to my office to make some sense of my new idea.

I’m happy to report that I now have fifteen pages of a new romantic suspense novel and they are pretty darn good too! Words can’t describe the shock, awe and ultimate pleasure I’m feeling right now.

In other news, I’ve been busy getting St. Patrick’s Day crafts done for my son’s fifth grade class. I’m knee deep in shamrock’s and gnomes.

Have a great day everyone!

Until next time…

Amusing Abi

Comments (4)

On March 11, 2009 at 1:57 PM , Kelley_vampirechick said...

That is fantastic. Congrats.

 
On March 11, 2009 at 2:06 PM , Abigail said...

Thanks Kelley!

 
On March 11, 2009 at 2:07 PM , Jax Cassidy said...

Good for you! I'm glad you were inspired to work on your new project! I'm 5 pages into my current WIP.

 
On March 11, 2009 at 9:14 PM , Nikki Duncan said...

Wow Woman! That's awesome.