February was a hard month for me. I battled with the flu twice and then fought with my ulcer that was aggravated by all the medicine I had to take when I had the flu. I know what you’re thinking. Sucks to be me… I don’t blame you one bit. I thought the very same thing.

I’m happy to report that I am officially off prescription medication and all illness is now behind me. For the last two days, I’ve been a writing machine. It was as though my muse took me by the shoulders, sat me powerfully in my chair, put my hands on the keyboard and forced me to type.

On Monday, I doubled my goal and yesterday I still managed to make my page count even though I had to volunteer in my son’s classroom for two hours.

I’m going to go and write, but before I do, I’d like to thank my amazing friend Jax for hijacking my blog last week when I could barely see straight. MUAH! I love you girl!

Happy writing…

Until next week,
Amusing Abi (Who is feeling pretty AMAZING)

Comments (6)

On March 4, 2009 at 9:26 AM , Jax Cassidy said...

Awww, thanks Abi! Glad to hear you're feeling better and that the muse is getting you to work. Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

 
On March 4, 2009 at 9:52 AM , Anonymous said...

It's good to have you back up and around. And it's super exciting that your muse is back and letting you write.

 
On March 4, 2009 at 11:48 AM , Kelley Nyrae said...

Yay! Glad you're feeling better and your muse is kicking butt!!

 
On March 4, 2009 at 1:28 PM , Abigail said...

Thank you so much ladies! It feels great to be back :)

 
On March 4, 2009 at 6:46 PM , Brandy W said...

Your muse was probably doped up on meds and just thrilled to be free of them. Yay muse and go Abi.

 
On March 6, 2009 at 11:14 AM , Abigail said...

Thanks Brandy!