I've spent the last week building websites, re-designing, coding...you name it, I've been doing it with a bonus of 2-3 hours sleep a night. It's taking a toll on me, but I can't help being motivated. As a way to earn a few extra bucks, I've decided to clean up my own graphics website Jaxadora Design. It's in the final stages where I'm adding all my portfolio. Let me tell you, it's fun and it's terribly dull at the same time. Repetitive motion that doesn't require much work. My latest geekfest is learning how to build websites in Wordpress. With the rise in Wordpress substitute for websites, I figured I needed to brush up on those skills. I come from the old school world of design. Sure, it takes five extra steps to get it up and I have to be in control of changeouts...so Wordpress is an easy way to have the authors be self-sufficient in their own updates.

All this work has left me a bit cranky....

I promise next week I'll have something pertaining to writing and not my latest obsession! :)

Comments (2)

On March 30, 2009 at 4:10 PM , Kristen Painter said...

So basically it's my fault you're cranky? lol

 
On March 30, 2009 at 4:39 PM , Jax Cassidy said...

All signs lead to YES! But I had fun on the road to cranky...LOL