I've never had allergies until the past few years...I can't recall when it happened but it just did one day. It's a miserable disposition and from what I've heard, the worst allergy season in Texas is during the cold season! Really? Odd, I know. I'm not the only one with allergy issues....Naughty Nikki and I went to write yesterday and I was fascinated about how much snot a person can produce in the span of four hours. Of course, I felt bad for the watery puffy eyes, lack of focus, and discontent...so I put her out of her misery. Okay, so I sent her home to sleep it off.

What does allergy have to do with anything? Hummmm, nothing I suppose.

But I did get a chance to write on my publisher's blog about VOICE. You should READ it...and now I'm going to go pop some Zertec.

Comments (3)

On March 2, 2009 at 12:22 PM , Anonymous said...

LOL!! It continued to amaze me for many more hours how much snot the human head can manufacture. I am glad to say that I'm feeling better today, and I can even tell you what allergies have to do with writing. :) You can't write when they are in full swing because you can't think beyond whether or not you can grab a tissue fast enough to catch the next sneeze or nasal drip. Yeah, all right, probably more than you wanted to know, but there you have it.

 
On March 2, 2009 at 4:48 PM , Jax Cassidy said...

I applaud you for admitting that it's okay to be a snotty writer.

 
On March 3, 2009 at 10:19 AM , Nikki Duncan said...

LOL