At the risk of getting my rear kicked the next time she sees me, I would like to have Jenius Jax the Asian Leprechaun wish you all a Happy St Patrick's Day!


We were together the other day and a friend was describing Jax and said she was Asian, Jax said she was Irish, and it turned into a joke about her being and Asian Leprechaun. It may have been funnier if you were there.

Anyway, I have some exciting news!

I just made my first book sale! In October, Samhain Publishing will be releasing SOUNDS TO DIE BY. It's a romantic suspense with a blind NSA listener and a rookie FBI agent. They are working to stop a kidnapping/human slavery trafficking ring. The real hook? My hero is the blind listener and he's still very alpha. There's this one scene where he does some hand to hand fighting...And he has this talent for noticing details around him that even the sighted FBI agent misses...He drives her crazy.

I loved writing them. It is one of my favorite books so far, and I am beyond thrilled that it will be published by Samhain. I'll be bringing more news of it as we get closer to release. Oh, and I guess I should be thinking of some really tough questions for when Samhain's Executive Editor Angela James is guest blogging with us in a couple of weeks.

Until then, have a happy day with all things green!
Naughty Nikki D

Comments (3)

On March 17, 2009 at 11:44 AM , Jax Cassidy said...

Congrats on the sale! I've been dying to blog about it!!!! About d*#@ time! This Irish lass is so proud of you.

I'll be havin' a wee drink fer me friend ta-day! :)

 
On March 17, 2009 at 11:46 AM , Nikki Duncan said...

LOL, thank you! I'm a bit thrilled meself. :)

 
On March 17, 2009 at 7:50 PM , Abigail said...

Oooooh I'm so happy for you Lass! Congrats Nikki! You so deserve this. I'll be having one more for you tonight!