To kick off Fabulous Friday, the winner from yesterday's guest blog and contest is Rena! Rena wins her choice of Larissa Ione or Sydney Croft books. Congratulations Rena and thank you for stopping by Hooked on Romance.

In other news, it's a gray, cold, and rainy day where I am, but I'm still thinking it's a Fabulous Friday. My back yard is weeded, I know where I want to go with my WIP and am looking forward to settling in with that a little later this afternoon, and I have a fabulous day planned tomorrow that includes lunch with the great Candace Havens, Jenius Jax and the love of her life. And after lunch we'll be hitting Barnes and Noble for a release party to celebrate Rosemary Clement Moore's latest addition to her Hell series! Check her out because I promise her books are a hell of a read!

Comments (3)

On March 13, 2009 at 12:46 PM , Anonymous said...

Thanks Nikki and Larissa!

 
On March 13, 2009 at 3:16 PM , Anonymous said...

Congrats, Rena!!! :)

 
On March 13, 2009 at 3:35 PM , Jax Cassidy said...

I'm really excited. Can't wait to get away from the home and actually socializing. I've been locked indoors because of the rain. Last night I did purchase a few new pieces of clothing... :)