So.... I totally stole this from my friend Kelley Nyrae's blog. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I interviewed my eleven year old son and here are the results!

1. WHAT IS SOMETHING MOM ALWAYS SAYS TO YOU? No.

2. WHAT MAKES MOM HAPPY? When I kiss her without being asked.

3. WHAT MAKES MOM SAD? When I don't behave.

4. HOW DOES YOUR MOM DO TO MAKE YOU LAUGH? Dance (She tries really hard!)

5. HOW OLD IS YOUR MOM? 32.

6. HOW TALL IS YOUR MOM? She is really short. I'm almost taller than she is

7. WHAT IS YOUR MOM’S FAVORITE THING TO DO? Read.

8. WHAT DOES YOUR MOM DO WHEN YOU’RE NOT AROUND? She writes or talks to Miss Jax.

9. IF YOUR MOM BECOMES FAMOUS, WHAT WILL IT BE FOR? Her books.

10. WHAT IS YOUR MOM REALLY GOOD AT? Cooking and Writing.

11. WHAT IS YOUR MOM NOT VERY GOOD AT? She's pretty good at everything.

12. WHAT DOES YOUR MOM DO FOR HER JOB? She is a writer.

13. WHAT IS YOUR MOM’S FAVORITE FOOD? Anything Jamaican

14. WHAT MAKES YOUR MOM PROUD OF YOU? She tells me she is always proud of me.

15. IF YOUR MOM WERE A CARTOON CHARACTER,WHO WOULD SHE BE? Angelica from the Rugrats.

16. WHAT DO YOU AND YOUR MOM DO TOGETHER? Golf and watch television.

17. HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR MOM THE SAME? We love to eat.

18. HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR MOM DIFFERENT? She likes dogs and I like cats.

19. HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR MOM LOVES YOU? She does everything for me and is class mom and spends a lot of time with me. She also tells me that she loves me all the time.

20. WHERE IS YOUR MOM’S FAVORITE PLACE TO GO? Home to Jamaica

Comments (5)

On March 25, 2009 at 12:12 PM , Katie Reus said...

Omg, that is the cutest thing ever!!!

 
On March 25, 2009 at 12:53 PM , Nikki Duncan said...

I LOVE IT!! Makes me want to interview my own children. :)

 
On March 25, 2009 at 5:03 PM , Abigail said...

Thanks Katie!

Do it Nikki! I was so surprised by his answers when I read them last night. He really does my heart proud. :)

 
On March 25, 2009 at 6:12 PM , Jax Cassidy said...

Aw, that's so cute! I miss hanging out with my extended 'family'!

This is always funny to read....

 
On March 25, 2009 at 9:01 PM , Anonymous said...

That's too cute. What's even better is meeting your VERY well-mannered son in person. You and the hubby have done an excellent job with raising him. ;-)