I've completely lost track of my days. In the last week or so I've completely edited one manuscript, cutting 18K words from it, worked on marketing and promo stuff, written a few articles for the RWA PROspects newsletter that will soon be emailed to RWA PROs, caught up on several things on my to do list including a website redesign for a friend, and I am 2 chapters away from a pretty substantial revision on a manuscript I will soon be submitting to my Samhain editor. Next up is a fresh round of query letters for the manuscript I diced and sliced on and then I'll be working on a new project for Samhain.

Oh, and I'm going shopping this evening for some Teacher Appreciation gifts. It'll be an easy trip since the majority of them will be getting SJ Day's new release EVE OF DARKNESS. Hey! They've admitted to an enjoyment of reading and these are great books. If the Christian teacher wasn't offended by the vampire romances I gave, they should all be fine with Eve. :)

And on that note, it's back to the grind stone for me. Much to do.
Have a great week!
Nikki

Comments (0)