You know those days where you have so many things on your plate you aren't sure where to start? What task to tackle first? I'm having that kind of month.

There's the work stuff, which as we know can't be ignored so it sits at the top of the list and will be tackled as soon as I finish this post. LOL But on top of that is the personal part-time jobs. I am sorely behind on those.

Plus, I plotted a new romantic suspense for Samhain this weekend that is begging for my attention and I've been working on revisions for my first detective story. Oh, and I got a great rejection (pass) from an agent today on my paranormal story that now has ideas floating in my head on how I can possibly improve that. That one though is going to have to germinate for awhile. I have it still out places and don't want to make any big changes until I get all the responses back. But it's another thing floating in my brain. *sigh*

I've also got this amazing ARC sitting here on my desk - EVE OF DESTRUCTION by SJ Day that I've been getting into and dang it I want more time to read it! You may have seen this on the cover of the RT Magazine. I read book one, this is book 2, and this series is going to ROCK!!! After I finish reading it I'll be sure to put together a review for it. :)

In the meantime, it's back to the grindstone for me. But come on, tell me you're having a calmer week than me. Tell me you're on vacation tanning on a beach somewhere. Let me live through you.

Oh, and be sure to swing by my blog today. While I'm here and at work, Samhain Author JB McDonald is taking over my place. Besides there are free books up for grabs over there. :)

Chat with you later.
Naughty Nikki D

Comments (4)

On April 7, 2009 at 5:24 PM , Julie Robinson said...

Hi Nikki.

Just got your notice on the Samhain loop, so I came over. Congrats on your Samhain release. I am so impressed by your writing of a blind hero. I will HAVE to read this story. Now off to visit J.B.
Julie

 
On April 7, 2009 at 5:41 PM , Nikki Duncan said...

You're making your rounds, I just saw you on JB's guest blog.

Thanks for the support. I LOVED my blind hero and am looking forward to the release.

 
On April 7, 2009 at 5:50 PM , Greta said...

Hey Nikki - I never catch up. Work, reading ARC for reviews, updating blog, finding guest bloggers, family issues, if I was trying to write - I might pull my hair out.

 
On April 7, 2009 at 6:57 PM , Nikki Duncan said...

LOL, Great we seriously need a way to control time better. Think of how much we could accomplish.