Author Lynn Viehl gave an amazing behind the scenes look at her last Darkyn book Twilight Fall. Click here to peek into the business life of a New York Times bestseller.

In other news, I've been busy writing. This book is shaping up quite nicely and I'm so happy about it. I'm a little bummed that I'm not going to RT this year, but I'm taking solace in the fact that I'll get three times the work done in my home office than I'd get done in the hotel.

Have a great day everyone!

Until next time....

Amusing Abi

Comments (2)

On April 22, 2009 at 1:01 PM , Jax Cassidy said...

Glad you're consistent with the writing. I think the link is overloaded with viewers and isn't working, but I'll try back later. :)

 
On April 22, 2009 at 1:05 PM , Marcia Colette said...

*sniffle* I know what you mean about RT. I would love to be there, but other "family" duties call and there's no way I'm short-changing that. ;-)