I've been in the middle of construction hell for the last few days. This April will be a year since my husband and I built our dream home. The builder gave us that long to find any imperfections that we thought needed to be fixed in that time period. DH and I went through the house with a fine-toothed comb and came up with a list that was almost two pages long. Everything from our downstairs shower not draining, to beige wall paint on our white baseboards made the cut.

So on Monday at nine in the morning our doorbell rang and since then, we've had eight different contractors going in and out of our front door. Needless to say, I haven't been able to do any writing and this is the first time I've been on a computer since then. Adding to the craziness, my son's spring party at school is Thursday and I've got three different crafts to prepare for eighteen fifth graders.

I'll post pics of the work tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to a quiet Easter with my husband and son. I'm a little sad because I'm missing friends that have moved far away from me but not a day goes by that I don't think about them and wish they were close.

Have a happy holiday everyone....

Always,

Amusing Abi

Comments (0)