This week is already shaping up to be a great one! I'm so close to typing THE END on my WIP that I'm just giddy with excitement. I would have been done already, but last week I noticed that the end seemed a little rushed so I buckled down and fleshed out the problems.

Once I'm through, I'll put it to the side for a couple weeks and start work on a whole new project. Then I'll pick it up again and with fresh eyes, start my edits. I'm actually looking forward to the editing because I've decided that I'm going to put the techniques I learned in Margie Lawson's DEEP EDITS workshop to good use. I can't wait to send it to my agent. I've got a good feeling about this one and I hope she agrees :)

Stop by and visit us tomorrow when I'll be interviewing the amazing Kate Douglas. She's got a lot of good information to share and if you comment you could win one of three books!

See you tomorrow!

Always,

Comments (0)