Sorry about missing my Mondays but I've been out of town. I had pre-scheduled some guest bloggers but managed to miss a few.

Got back into town late last night and I'm still groggy, tired, and in need of decompressing. Spending time with family is always a good thing, in a way, it's therapeutic because you start to analyze yourself and your goals. I didn't get any writing done due to the constant activity during my time home but I did get much time to think. Thinking is a lot like brainstorming. I was able to iron out some problems with my current project and come up with new ideas. It's so amazing how much we can accomplish even when we're not writing. A writer doesn't always need to write to create. You just need the focus and dedication to get the engine going. Now that I'm back in familiar surroundings, I've discovered this fire has been lit and I'm ready to make things happen...


Oh, yeah--you gotta get this book because....

Kelly L Stone, the author of TIME TO WRITE, recently interviewed me for her second book for aspiring writers. The book is called THINKING WRITE: The Secret to Freeing Your Creative Mind, and it's about how to use the power of your subconscious mind to maximize your creative output and attain all of your writing aspirations. It even comes with a CD with 4 meditations for writers, including one on how to give the perfect pitch to an agent or editor.

I'm told I have a couple of quotes included in this book...isn't that just totally awesome?

Comments (1)

On September 22, 2009 at 9:55 AM , Nikki Duncan said...

It's good to have you home, Babe!!