For the past few days, the McKenley household has been knocked flat on it's back surrounded by a sea of tissue and medicine bottles.

It happens to be that time of the year again...when the pollen count in Central Florida goes sky high, leaving my entire family wheezing and hacking as though we'd
contracted the pneumonic plague.

Yesterday, as I slowly came out of my antihistamine induced fog,I realized that I'd managed to sleep through a couple events that left America and the world screaming in unision... WTF! I'm glad to have missed them though, bad manners and hurtful behavior make me sick and I don't think my aching body could have taken much more.

In writing news, I'm more than 75% finished my WIP. I'm sooooo excited, because this is when a book becomes easiest for me to write. My usually elusive muse is now ever present and is shoving me towards the finish line. I can't wait to type THE END.

I'm heading back into my cave to write.

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone....

Always,

Comments (2)

On September 16, 2009 at 11:05 AM , Katie Reus said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well but good for you on the wip! I'm only at 25% so I'm super jealous, lol ;)

 
On September 16, 2009 at 8:41 PM , Jax Cassidy said...

Feel better. *Hugs*