I'm back from my weekend in Miami with family and I'm happy to report that I had a blast! It was great spending time with loved ones, some of whom I haven't seen in years. We attended my cousin's law school graduation and then spent the rest of the trip just hanging out by the pool with everyone and reminiscing. I almost didn't want to come home.


Last night I received my final edits on my first novel from my publisher. I guess this means that I'm almost there :) I'll be spending the the next two weeks going through the book line by line and logging any corrections that need to be made. Sounds like a tedious job, but I'm happy to do it, because it is getting me closer to my dream of being published.

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!

Always,

Comments (2)

On May 27, 2009 at 7:01 PM , Brandy W said...

Congratulations Abi. You must be so excited.

 
On May 28, 2009 at 5:07 PM , Abigail said...

Thanks Brandy! I am sooooooo happy!