I am so excited! This Friday I'll be joining my family as we celebrate the law school graduation of one of my favorite cousins. I haven't seen most of these folks in a while, and I'm so giddy I can hardly sit still.

At the crack of dawn on Friday morning, my husband, son and I will be leaving the Orlando area where we live and heading down to sunny Miami! We will be staying at one of our favorite resorts and basking in the glow of family and friends.

DH is already warning me about over packing, but I'm a 'girly girl' and I believe that it is way better to pack too much than to realize you didn't bring something you really need.

I'll be spending a lot of time here at the pool where I hope to carve out some writing time. It is called the blue lagoon and is just as amazing as it looks.


I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.

Until next time....


Comments (1)

On May 20, 2009 at 5:57 PM , Jax Cassidy said...

Tropical...looks amazing. I spend a few hours a day at the pool as a reward and I'm still jealous of your trip! Have fun!