I’ve always been intrigued by other cultures and my curiosity tends to show in my writing. Right now I’m happily immersed in researching two of my favorite places…India and Italy.

My heroine Gauri is a successful Network Security Architect (hat tip to my husband). Although born and raised here in the states, she can’t escape the traditions of her parents who believe it is their duty to find her a suitable husband.

Adriano is a gorgeous Italian chef who just happens to be dealing with his own demons that have followed him all the way from Tuscany.

In my head, my two main characters look like Freida Pinto and Francesco Cura. Isn't he yummy :)



In addition to my research, I’m taking Margie Lawson’s Deep EDITS course online. This Friday will be the end of the first week and I’ve already learned so much. I’m also helping with my son’s fifth grade graduation and his school carnival. I’ve got quite a bit on my plate, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

What is everyone else working on?

Don’t forget to join us tomorrow…Elaine Spencer will be visiting.

Until next week…

Comments (1)

On May 6, 2009 at 5:24 PM , Chudney Thomas said...

He's very yummy!Editing my paranormal, and plotting another story.