It never ceases to amaze me how easy it is to get wrapped up in stuff on the internet. I just looked down at the clock on my computer and was very surprised to see that it's already 3:00. How did that happen? I think I should blame it mostly on Facebook. I've been making new friends today and hunting down old ones from high school. I wonder how many of the high school classmates will actually remember me. It was after all a rather large graduating class.

I am pleased to say that despite my entertaining myself on Facebook today, I have gotten some writing done. I am now into chapter two of my current work in progress. Here's a quick blurb.

Megan Webb is an empath who has suppressed her gift since high school. Now
her sister is missing and she’s confronted with a man claiming to want to help. She
isn’t sure she can trust him, as she’s gotten a vague reading from him of her sister in
trouble. He could be the kidnapper.

Theo Lansing is an operative for an elite government agency that doesn’t officially exist.
He’s been charged with the recovery of Cassie Webb, an aide to a high profile US Senator.
Following a trail to Eastern Europe, Theo and Megan uncover a political game of intigue
that will send shockwaves rippling through the halls of political power.

After recovering Cassie, they learn a truth none were braced for. The two most powerful
countries in the world are being deliberately steered toward a new cold war.

Have a great week and keep enjoying romance!
Naughty Nikki D

Comments (1)

On February 10, 2009 at 3:38 PM , Jax Cassidy said...

It's going to be an amazing story! I hear you about Facebook. I stopped going on because it was too addictive. I have enough online sites I am involved in but, still, I can't help finding high school friends!