All sorts of great things are happening recently. The kids are going to visit grandparents for the week, the first round of edits are done and turned into my editor, school starts soon, I'm on the coming-soon page at www.SamhainPublishing.com, and I have an official release date for Sounds to Die By!

So mark your calendars for October 13th! I’m planning an online celebration because this is not only my release day, it’s my 15th wedding anniversary.

Also, be sure to swing by Long and Short Reviews today for the trivia question of hte day that will get you entered in a drawing for a Sony eReader! Here's the link (http://longandshortreviews.com/) and at least one of today's questions will lead you to my website.

Have a great week!


Comments (1)

On August 17, 2009 at 2:31 PM , Tami Brothers said...

Hey guys! This sounds great. I can't wait to read your book, Nikki!!!

I wanted to let you know that your friends over at Petit Fours and Hot Tamales decided to award your blog the One Lovely Blog Award because of all the really cool things you guys cover!!! When you get a chance, pop on over and check it out. The post went up on Sunday.

Have a great week!!!

Tami
http://petitfoursandhottamales.blogspot.com/