In the last few weeks I've finished round one of my revisions, gotten an awesome cover, and I've been making some time for reading. I know, it's a shocker. It has been for me, too because I got way involved in the business of being a writer and mommy to take time to indulge in reading. I'm working on a better balance--I seem to always be working on a better balance.

Part of that balance is dealing with the business of my upcoming release. As a part of that, I created a book video. It's taken me a long time to come up with something that I'm happy with--I'm extremely picky about book videos--but I've done it. Finally last night I found a piece of music that I thought I loved for it. This evening when I got to my computer I realized that I still felt the same way about it. So, with some tweaks here and there, I have a video for my first book. I hope you enjoy it!



Comments (3)

On August 25, 2009 at 8:33 AM , Kris_Cook said...

I LOVE IT!!! You rock!!!

 
On August 25, 2009 at 9:01 AM , Jax Cassidy said...

Great video! Glad you found the balance and the right song. That's important! :)

 
On August 25, 2009 at 10:00 AM , Nikki Duncan said...

That balance thing was killing me, but I do think I love this song.