Last night I hosted a party at my house for a friend who has started her own home-based business. It was nice to take a break from my edits and sit down with a group of women and just enjoy some good conversation and laughter.

I must have sampled the libations a little too many times because I woke up with a monster headache that won't quit.

Not one to give up easily, I gave myself a stern lecture, put the coffee on and sat down to tackle my work.

I've developed a love/hate relationship with the book I'm working on. Adding word count and additional scenes to a project you once thought was a done deal can prove a daunting task. However, every time I change something I smile, because I like what I've done and I know that I can only benefit in the end. So I'm determined to see it through.

My son starts next week. I can't believe that summer is over already but I have to admit that I'm a little happy. Starting on Monday, I'll have at least seven hours of uninterrupted time to do nothing but write.

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone...

Always,

Comments (0)