Last week Thursday I started a story that I couldn't get out of my head. Normally I'd try to fight any urge to put my current WIP aside, but the voices calling to me were louder than any I'd ever heard so I relented, and I'm glad I did.

I'm happy to report that in one week, not only did I write a novella that I'm pretty darned proud of, but I also managed to pen another three chapers of FORBIDDEN MASALA. My goal for the remainder of the week is to edit the novella and ship it off to my agent for her approval.

Next Wednesday, my post will coming to you from the beautiful island of Jamaica. I'm really looking forward to being home with my family, but I'll miss not making it to nationals this year. I wish everyone safe travels and hope you all have lots of fun in DC!

Have a glorious week everyone!

Comments (0)