So I've officially been back from vacation a full week now and I've been furiously trying to catch up where I left off. I know that many people compare us writers to schizophrenics and normally I would agree and even embrace the comparison, but the voices in my head were forced to stay silent for so long that they've managed to form an alliance and are now plotting to take over my brain!

They have been shouting at me from all angles and I can't get rid of any of them. As soon as I start working on one story, I'm pulled off and put on another one.
Right now I'm trying to complete three different novels in three different genres and have even started a fourth. I think I need a pill :)

My first release THE CHOSEN ONE is now available for Kindle download on Amazon and just seeing it there has had me grinning from ear to ear uncontrollably. I guess it finally feels real to me. If I'm this happy now, how am I going to react when it goes to print?

I've given myself a daily word count that I'm determined to stick to, so I'm going to head back into my cave and not come out until I make it.

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!

Comments (0)