So I've finally recovered from yesterday's almost twenty-four hour trip back home from Jamaica to Orlando. My flight got routed to Fort Lauderdale and my always loving husband had to drive four hours to pick us up and four hours to get us all home safely. When I finally collapsed in bed it was 3:45 in the morning and I've only just awakened.

My trip home to Jamaica was nothing short of amazing. I spent seven incredible days languishing in the company of family and dear friends. Seeing my father walk my aunt down the aisle at her vow renewal ceremony was a beautiful heart-warming moment that will probably always leave me on the verge of happy tears whenever I think about it.

The best part of my vacation however was just sitting on my parent's verandah and looking at this spectacular view.



In writing news....I am so excited to finally be able to announce that my first novel is available on the Parker Publishing website. It is being offered in eBook first and will hit the shelves in February. You can find it here!




Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!

Always,

Comments (0)