First off, Congratulations Caffey on winning an eBook of Sunswept! Please let me know where to get it to you...email jaxcassidy@gmail.com. Thanks everyone who commented on Thursday!


...I promise to write something fascinating next week. It's been a crazy month and a half...including a part-time job (that isn't so part-time), conference, and more heavy work hours until Friday.

I finally got a day off but spent most of the day sleeping. Just woke up with the realization that it's my blog day. LOL

I don't know about you but I've discovered I'm a reality show junkie. The past two years I've been watching: So You Think You Can Dance, Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Next Food Network Star...and this year I added HGTV Design Star, The Fashion Show, and Chopped. I suppose when you can TiVo or come home late enough from work, you can still catch these episodes. I've started watching some things online.

I can imagine trying out for a few of those shows but when it comes down to it, I don't think I'd want to make a fool of myself on national tv. :) Perhaps these shows are filling the void of lack of time...I know my agent would be shaking her finger at me right now. No worries, I'll be tackling my paranormal proposal next week when I finally have the time. Life's too short to not have a breather...in the meantime, these indulgences is what keeps me sane!

Comments (2)

On July 27, 2009 at 3:54 PM , Caffey said...

Hi Jax! Thanks so much! I'll be emailing you shortly :) Sounds exhausting! But sometimes your body has to catch up with everything else.

I don't watch much TV and I usually watch some of the end result reality shows, LOL. I'm more into the game shows, especially the Game Show Network. They are putting Match Game back on new! I think its coming this fall to one of the Network Channels.

Have a great week!

 
On July 27, 2009 at 8:43 PM , Jax Cassidy said...

I never got into reality game shows, except for the WipeOut and Newlywed one where the couples do silly sports that aired this year. Although, I have to admit I was sucked in by The Real Housewives of New Jersey when they did a marathon one weekend and I realized that I was in trouble! :) It's so easy to be fascinated by other people's trainwreck life. LOL