I am still writing and trying to get things polished and done before sending it my agent. I had to take a break last week and deal with a very sick husband who is still recouperating at home. Writing is proving to be a bit challenging when having to stop every five minutes or so to administer meds and chicken soup. But then....life goes on.

In other news, my angel is turning 12 next week! Sometimes I can't believe that I have a child, much less one that is so handsome, smart and well adjusted. We are celebrating with a laser tag party and a barbeque. He's invited 12 of his boys and we'll have tons of family and friends in attendance. The only person missing from our celebration will be Jax who is truly a part of our family :(

I hope you all have a great week!

Abi

Comments (1)

On October 7, 2009 at 12:17 PM , Jax Cassidy said...

sniff sniff. Wish I were there to celebrate with you. I'm under the gun with getting this proposal done! You'll get your stuff done for the agent! Go Abi!