I know, we're expecting Trish Milburn today but due to an unforeseen personal emergency Abi had to re-schedule our guest blogger today.

So, if you're interested in reading about Motivation and the four steps I think would help you through a first draft, visit me on my BLOG and find out!

October is just flying by and soon it'll be Halloween. I love that holiday, the only thing I don't love is the fright night events and horror flicks. Call me chicken but I have never enjoyed any of those things. That's where me and Mr. Right are different. He loves mindless gore movies and I want to throw up even though I know it's all Hollywood magic. Maybe I'm too visual of a person. I started out writing horror screenplays but I can't, for the life of me, sit through a horror flick without totally wigging out. Uh-oh, just let out one of my personal secrets...I guess I am a girly-girl beneath the tough exterior. I love chick flicks and I love being pampered, but don't get me wrong...I am no stranger to whipping out my vicious side when necessary.

So what do you love about the season? What will you be doing for Halloween? What is your deep, dark secrets....spill it!

Comments (0)